Sunday, February 6, 2011

We're All Tweeties

So at the request of my Dad (mastermind Davin) a twitter feed of all of our tweets will now appear on the side bar to your right. This will be more of an "at the moment look into our lives" because we all tweet at each other pretty regularly. Everyone in the large family that has a twitter account was added today with the exception of Teague. When I tried to add her I received a message that said her account needed password access...she was the only one who had this pop-up; however, it was no surprise to me; that's just my mom for you; it's why we love her!

As for this year's super bowl, the two sets of generals :) (my parents and the Gibson parents) usually watch the super bowl at my house with no kids. This year they won't be able to do that because my parents are flying back from Houston. I would tell you why they went to Houston, but I'll just let one of them post on that if they are up for it just to keep the authoring in rotation!

As for Ryan, Kyle, and Reid, they are probably at Ryan and Reid's bachelor pad watching the game with Reid's dog Millie.

As for me I really don't care about the super bowl much but being from Texas and in the spirit of football I'll just say "Go Pack Go!". 

Anywho, I just thought I would give an update on the progress of our blog, I hope you have a great night, whichever team you're routin' for!

LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment