Friday, February 4, 2011

Excellent Start!

Wow! What a great start! I lol (laughed out loud for the Z-bag parentals) when I read about Gibson needing a nap before posting.

I can't wait to see where this could go. Especially with all the witty children available.

This morning Shelley came over for chocolate chip pancakes. I asked her how much they made at the fundraiser last night. As we were talking she said their stated rings were going to be different than last years. She said that it just took about 15 minutes to decide. I ask her who the boss was in choosing. She said everyone worked together.

Then she said that last year it took about two hours to decide. I ask her who the boss was last year.

She replied, "Oh, I think you know who it was."

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are a willing participant dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for those who don't know...it was me! : )
    and mattie
    but that's only because we were seniors and knew they would get another chance to decide on a ring!!! (just to defend myself)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And because you like to be bossy KTG :)

    ReplyDelete