Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Brothers

"Is there any stew left?" was what Reid's text said. I told him, "Yes!" and that I was also making cornbread and that he and Ryan should come eat. I was excited both boys were coming over. Sure, they might track in a little snow because they didn't take off their shoes, but it's worth it. (I'm defiantly going to have to clean the floors Saturday.)

It was an enjoyable dinner. Reid ate the last of my honey, and the banter between the two is engaging and humorous. (At times, they sound like an old married couple.)

It's fun hearing what is going on in their lives and the ideas they have going. (Like getting a luxury suit at a Texas Rangers game. I'm down!)

One of the best things about them coming over though is that they leave. And Teague and I have a peaceful home to ourselves again.

2 comments: