Monday, May 2, 2011

Video Killed the Radio Star

It's been a while....! I went home for Easter and got to spend some time with my lovely family, including all of my grandparents. I loved my time it home; it made me realize what a great family I have a what a blessing they are in my life. I never try and take my family for granted, but I couldn't ever thank each of them enough for what they do for me. My brothers and I have a great time hanging out together; we are at the point in our lives where we are nice to each other (most of the time). My dad has helped me so much lately with school, specifically with a huge paper I am writing for a World History class, having a professor for a father totally pays off. My mom is always sending me mail and keeps me looking on the bright side when I find myself becoming increasingly overwhelmed by school.

I try and talk to my mom on the phone at least three times a week; however, I am not so great at calling my dad that often. Recently we started sending Facebook videos to each other and I love it, best way to keep in touch. Don't get me wrong, I like to talk to him on the phone, but I (and I think he does too) have so much more fun making the videos.

School is two weeks from over, one being a week of finals. I am going to a leadership camp for a week and then coming back to Austin where I will live with my aunt and work at a restaurant waiting tables. I am a bit sad that I won't be spending the summer with my family but excited for all of the adventures I will have in Austin. My grandparents, who swore they wouldn't, have bought a new camper; I am so excited and hope that they come see me!

SOTD

No comments:

Post a Comment